Tap into the power of AgFed’s VISA® Platinum and VISA® Classic with no international convenience fees and no annual fees.
AgFed offers four excellent credit card programs and no matter which one you choose, you have:
- 0% APR1 balance transfer offer for 15 months*
- Cash access convenience - create your own PIN to access cash instantly!2
- Worldwide acceptance, wherever VISA is accepted
- 24 hours cash advance capabilities
- 24/7 customer service access
Protect Your Investment. Don’t let life ruin your credit!
Protecting what’s important in your life is easy and affordable with AgFed’s Member Loan Protection. This voluntary loan payment protection offers relief from the financial burden of delinquency or default if a protected life event happens to you, such as disability or loss of life. Speak with a representative today to enroll.
Credit Card FAQs
Verified by Visa®
AgFed and Visa® offer you an exceptional level of security, giving you confidence whenever you use your Visa® credit card. In addition to those layers of protection, Visa® offers the Verified by Visa® service, which helps prevent unauthorized online use before it happens by confirming your identity.
More information and to register for Verified by Visa ® program.
VISA® Purchase Alerts
VISA Purchase Alerts for your Credit Card sends you real-time3 text or email alerts when you pay4 with your VISA Card.
Get started in 3 easy steps:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible5 (click here to check your eligibility and to sign up)
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You'll get real-time1 text or email alerts based on your selected criteria.
VISA® Credit Card Statements and More
To enroll and view your VISA® credit card statements and transactions, manage alerts and more, follow these instructions:
Log In to the Credit Card Account Management Site
If you are currently using the AgFed credit Card App, you can log in to the account management website with the same username and password you currently use to access the mobile app. Otherwise, you can simply select Enroll.
You can also access the site through Online Banking.
- Log in to Online Banking and choose "Accounts".
- Select "Accounts Summary" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Manage Accounts" (next to your Credit Card balance).
- Log in to the New Credit Card Account Management site.
The same experience and features are also available on the AgFed Credit Card App!
Not using the AgFed Credit Card App yet?
Download it today in the App Store or the Google Play Store to enjoy the same convenient account management experience from the palm of your hands.
If your VISA® card is lost or stolen, call (866) 820-5794 to report it to Cardholders Services.
Mailing Address for Visa Credit Card Payments ONLY:
AgFed Credit Union
PO Box 71050
Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
*Promotional rate is effective as of 09/01/2021 and may change at any time without advance notice. Rate quoted is for balance transfers from non-AgFed accounts only. Rate applicable for 15 months from the first qualifying transaction. Rate will revert to the current VISA® rate after 15 months. APR is based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin and based on an evaluation of credit. A balance transfer fee of 3% of the dollar amount of balances transferred will apply, or $10, whichever is greater. Limited time offer. AgFed reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
2. Cash advance amount may be limited to your available credit. A 3% transaction fee applies to all cash advance transactions. Please refer to your initial Credit Card disclosures or call (866) 820-5794 for complete details.
3. Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area.
4. A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
5. Visa Purchase Alerts may not be available in all areas. Account activity qualifying for Visa Purchase Alerts may vary by issuer.