Log in to Online Banking using your member number and current password in the login box above.
If this is your first time using Online Banking:
- Enter your member number and the last 4 digits of your social security number as the password in the "Online Banking Login" box on the top of the page. Please follow the instructions to complete your registration for AgFed Online Banking.
- Enter the security code shown and click “Submit”
- Enter your member number, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, your birth date and click the “Submit”
- Please read the “Online Banking User Agreement” and select “I Agree” or “I Disagree”. Please Note: If you disagree with the terms and conditions, you will not be able to complete the registration process.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address in the boxes provided. Create and enter your password. Confirm your password by entering it again in the box provided. Your password must be at least 8 characters long. We recommend that you use alpha and numeric combinations. For example:1234abcd.
- You must now create 3 personal security questions and answers.
- These questions should be simple with answers that are easy for you to remember. They should also be answers that do not change and only ones you would know. For example: “My first dog was named…” After you enter this information, click on the Finish button.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully completed your registration for Online Banking and you are now able to access your accounts online. When you log onto Online Banking in the future, you will be able to access your accounts immediately online using just your member number and password.
If you have any questions or need help logging on to our Online Banking site, please contact our Member Services Department at (202) 479-2270 or toll free at (800) 368-3552.