Repay Your Loans with Ease!
Here at AgFed, we believe that the repayment process should be easy, efficient and convenient for you, so we accept payments in a variety of ways. We, especially, encourage all of our members to sign up for Online Banking because it is free and all of your account information is readily available to you! Stay up to date with balances on your loans, savings and checking accounts. Plus, view your information from anywhere, at anytime with Mobile Banking!
If you'd prefer another method, you can also pay via Remote Deposit, Bill Pay, ACH Origination, in person at an AgFed branch or family service center, mail a check or call us day or night. More information about our repayment options is available below.
Our Repayment Options:
- Online Banking via Transfers. Schedule payments for immediate transfer, future date or to be recurring from your AgFed account or from your external accounts at another financial institution.
- Bill Pay. Set up Bill Pay at another financial institution to make payments on your AgFed loans.
- ACH Origination. Funds will be withdrawn from your account at another financial institution. Complete the ACH Origination/Revocation Agreement to set this up.
- Write a check and mail it to: P.O. Box 2225, Merrifield, VA 22116-9998.
- Credit Card payments can be mailed to VISA, P.O. Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050.
- Call 1(800) 368-3552 or (202) 479-2270 to pay over the phone (the fee for this service if $6.95) or have a representative set up automatic payments.
- Make payments in person at an AgFed branch Monday - Friday, between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm EST or use the Find a Location tool above to search for a family service center near you.