With the LifeLine of Credit, you have extra cash to spend on whatever you need, whenever you need it.
You'll enjoy the flexibility of using the LifeLine for convenient access to funds, overdraft protection on your checking, taxes, home furnishings, or any unexpected events. As you repay the line of credit, the amount available to you replenishes.
- Low payments - just 3% of your balance
- Freedom from overdraft fees
- Loan payment protection
- No prepayment penalties or annual fee
- Easy access via Online Banking, ART System, ATMs, and Branch Lobbies.
Protect your family, your lifestyle and your credit
Protecting what’s important in your life is easy and affordable with AgFed’s Member Loan Protection. This voluntary loan payment protection offers relief from the financial burden of delinquency or default if a protected life event happens to you, such as disability or loss of life. Speak with a representative today to enroll.
Consumer Loans FAQs
(1) APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective as of 03/17/2020 and are subject to change without notice. Rate may vary as it is determined by an evaluation of credit, amount, term and other factors. Term is determined by loan amount. Actual rate may vary. All loans are subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.
(2) APR is based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin and based on evaluation of credit. Your actual APR will be disclosed at the time of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Prime Rate is 3.25% as of the effective date indicated above.
* All line-of-credit loans are subject to review quarterly. A member's credit line may be lowered or removed based on review. Advances are made in $100 increments. Minimum loan amount $500 with maximum loan amount $30,000. Minimum payment is 3% of your balance, or $20.00, whichever is greater.