AgFed just made shopping for your next car even easier with our Express Draft*.
AgFed’s Express Draft will give you the ultimate advantage of negotiating like a cash buyer and possibly making your time at the dealership shorter.
In four simple steps, you can receive a blank check to take with you on your next car shopping trip.
- Apply– Apply for an auto loan with AgFed online, on the phone or in person
- Receive Your Express Draft– You will receive a “blank check” which will have your approved limit for you to shop for your next vehicle.
- Take your time– Don’t worry! You have up to 30 days to use your Express Draft and your loan will not be activated until you find your dream car!
- Sign the check and drive off– Complete the check and drive away in your new ride!
What is an Express Draft?
An Express Draft works like a personal check. Once you are approved, you will receive the Express Draft and you simply make your Express Draft payable to the car dealer for the purchase price, up to your approved maximum loan amount*.
Your loan will be activated for the amount you made payable on the Express Draft. Don’t worry if you changed your mind about the Express Draft, you are under no obligation to use it once you receive it.
Auto Buying Services - Not only do we offer low auto loan rates, we also partner with UBS Auto Buying Service to offer FREE purchasing assistance in finding the right vehicle with pre-negotiated special pricing for you.
- UBS Auto Buying Service is a car-buying service with more than 30 years of experience helping Washington, D.C. area employee and membership organizations. Offering the lowest pre-negotiated prices with local new and used auto dealers
*The approval of AgFed’s Express Draft may vary as it is determined by an evaluation of credit, amount, term and other factors. Loan to Value restrictions may apply. Minimum loan amount to qualify for an Express Draft is $500 with a maximum limit of $75,000. Express Drafts may not be used for lease buy-outs, for private party sales or purchase of the following types of vehicles: commercial vehicles or vehicles designed for commercial use, junk, branded or salvage titled vehicles, lemon vehicles, gray market vehicles, vehicles originally manufactured for sale outside of the U.S. or any vehicle that does not have a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or title issued for it. We may determine a vehicle to be of commercial use, based on the model and/or information provided to us. All applications are subject to review. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.