Refinance and Purchase Specials
- Up to $3500 toward closing costs on ARMs only.
- Promotion is only valid for 5/1, 7/1 or 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs), not to exceed 80% loan to value or for first time home buyers (have not owned property within the last 3 years) with a maximum loan to value of 90%.
- Property must be located in a U.S. state or the District of Columbia, excluding Hawaii or Texas.
- Offer is not available for for investment or non-owner occupied properties.
- AgFed will pay up to $3500 in closing costs per loan and no part of the closing credit will be given as cash to the borrower(s).
- Closing cost offer is limited up to $3500 per loan based on the loan amount ($0 to $199,999 = $1500, $200,000 to $299,999 = $2500, $300,000 and over = $3500).
- 0.25% OFF all ARM rates.
- 0.25% discount is only available for Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs).
- As little as 3% down.
- To qualify for the 3% down payment program, PMI and qualifications for minimum credit score and debt to income ratio apply.
- $250 mortgage referral bonus.*
- Referring member must be 18 years of age or older, in good standing and not have caused a loss to the Credit Union to participate.
- All new accounts are subject to approval. New members must meet all eligibility requirements for membership to qualify.
- All mortgage referrals must be funded in order for both parties to qualify for referral bonus.
- Mortgage referral bonus is considered as taxable interest. It is the responsibility of the member to report interest earned to the IRS.
*$125 will be credited to the referring member and $125 will be credited to the referred member for a total mortgage referral bonus of $250.
All mortgage specials are for a limited time only and AgFed has the right to discontinue them at any time without prior notice. Existing AgFed mortgage refinances are ineligible. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.