Filing yourself or need help from a tax pro?
AgFed Credit Unions members now have more choices and savings this tax season. We've partnered with Love My Credit Union Rewards to bring you special savings on TurboTax and H&R Block tax preparation products so you can file your way.
Save up to $15 on TurboTax®
Hand off your taxes, get some help from experts or file on your own - with TurboTax, you can count on getting your maximum refund, guaranteed. AgFed members save up to $15 on TurboTax federal products.
- #1 best selling tax preparation software
- File your taxes from anywhere 24/7
- New and returning filers save up to $15 on federal products
- As always, with TurboTax you’re guaranteed to get your maximum refund - or your money back(1).
(1) Maximum (Biggest) Refund Guaranteed or Your Money Back: If you get a larger refund amount or pay a smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we’ll refund the applicable TurboTax and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Online Federal Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $30.00. Limitations apply. Excludes TurboTax Business products and services. See Terms of Service for details.
Visit https://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited-time offer for TurboTax 2022. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
New clients save $25 with H&R Block®
Prior Clients get Free Tax Identity® Shield
With H&R Block, AgFed members now have the option to prepare their taxes on their own online or have them prepared by a tax expert. Plus new clients will save $25.
- Get expert tax help with or without the office visit
- Get tax help year-round
- New clients save $25 and returning clients will get the Tax Identity Shield® add-on ($35 value)*
*Void if sold, purchased, or transferred and where prohibited. No cash value. Valid at participating U.S. offices only. A new client is an individual who did not use H&R Block or Block Advisors office services to prepare their 2021 tax return. Discount valid only with or for preparation of an original 2022 personal income tax return. Tax Identity Shield terms, conditions, and limitations apply. Coupon must be presented prior to completion of initial tax interview. Discount may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Void if transferred and where prohibited. No cash value. Expires October 17, 2023. OBTP#B13696 ©2023 HRB Tax Group, Inc.
Additional Tax Resources
Returns Made Easy
You can file your taxes online at any time so you don't have to meet with a tax professional or mail in tax forms. It's easy, safe and convenient because signatures are done electronically, and you can have your refund deposited electronically to your account through direct deposit in less than 10 days. You can also pay your taxes electronically from your checking account or use your Visa® Check Card or credit card.
The IRS offers three ways to file electronically:
Get Your Maximum Refund - Fast!
The IRS recommends having your refund deposited directly to your account. This gets you your refund within 10 days. You can have your refund transferred directly into your Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account. And if you file with TurboTax, you're guaranteed the maximum refund, fast!
Free and Easy Filing
Depending on your Adjusted Gross Income amount, you may be eligible to file using Free File.
Have questions or concerns about filing?
Visit IRS.gov or call toll-free at 1-800-829-1040.
Tips to Get You Started:
- Keep an eye out for W-2s, 1099s, and other tax documents in the mail.
- Start gathering tax donation receipts and other financial documents to support proof of income and tax deductions.
- Check your eligibility for Free File and free face-to-face help at an IRS office or volunteer site.
- Consider opting to have your refund transferred to your Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account.
- Get the latest in tax season updates at IRS.gov.
- IRS Online Services
- Printable Tax Forms