Save up to $15 on TurboTax®
This year, accomplish something you never thought possible - do your own taxes. With TurboTax, you can be confident they’ll be done right. Plus,AgFed members save up to $15 on TurboTax federal products.
- No tax knowledge needed - TurboTax translates taxes into simple questions about your life, and puts your information in the right places for you.
- Double checks as you go - TurboTax coaches you every step of the way and automatically double checks your return for errors.
- You’re never alone - If you have questions, TurboTax has answers and is ready to help.
(1) Maximum (Biggest) Refund Guaranteed or Your Money Back: If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we’ll refund the applicable TurboTax or SnapTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Online Federal Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $30.00. Claims must be submitted within sixty (60) days of your TurboTax or SnapTax filing date and no later than 9/15/2020. Efile, Audit Defense, Ask a Tax Expert, Refund Transfer and technical support fees are excluded. This guarantee cannot be combined with the TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee.
Returns Made Easy
You can file your taxes online at any time so you don't have to meet with a tax professional or mail in tax forms. It's easy, safe and convenient because signatures are done electronically, and you can have your refund deposited electronically to your account through direct deposit in less than 10 days. You can also pay your taxes electronically from your checking account or use your Visa® Check Card or credit card.
The IRS offers three ways to file electronically:
Get Your Maximum Refund - Fast!
The IRS recommends having your refund deposited directly to your account. This gets you your refund within 10 days. You can have your refund transferred directly into your Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account. And if you file with TurboTax, you're guaranteed the maximum refund, fast!
Free and Easy Filing
Depending on your Adjusted Gross Income amount, you may be eligible to file using Free File.
Have questions or concerns about filing?
Visit IRS.gov or call toll-free at 1-800-829-1040.
Tips to Get You Started:
- Keep an eye out for W-2s, 1099s, and other tax documents in the mail.
- Start gathering tax donation receipts and other financial documents to support proof of income and tax deductions.
- Check your eligibility for Free File and free face-to-face help at an IRS office or volunteer site.
- Consider opting to have your refund transferred to your Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account.
- Get the latest in tax season updates at IRS.gov.
- IRS Online Services
- Printable Tax Forms
TurboTax® and TurboTax Online®, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.