The easiest and most convenient way to manage your money!
All the information you need in one place. Since there are more things to do than there are hours in the day, with AgFed’s Online Banking tools, you’ll be able to cross “going to the credit union” off of your long to-do list.
From any device with internet access, you can manage all your accounts and loans with AgFed in a few clicks. It is absolutely free to all of our members. Just take a look at some of the things you’ll be able to do with Online Banking:
- View share and loan account transactions, check images and statements
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills online with AgFed Online Bill Pay or use Person to Person (P2P) to pay a person in an instant!
- Update your personal information
- Download your posted transaction information to personal financial software such as MS Money, Quicken (for MAC), or Quicken (for Windows). AgFed no longer offers Direct Connect with Quicken.
- And so much more!
First time login instructions.
All information available at AgFed Online through Agriculture Federal Credit Union is protected through the use of secure socket layer (SSL) protocol and 128-bit encryption. SSL is an encryption system that creates a secure environment for information that is passed between the member's computer and AgFed.