We are excited to announce that our new and improved Mobile App is now available.
We have received feedback from you, our members, and took it all in consideration to design, build, and optimize our new mobile application. This updated app will provide you with a product that will better fit your mobile lifestyle.
An update to the Mobile Banking app is now available in your device’s app store. In order to take advantage of improved mobile functionality, prior versions of the mobile app will no longer be supported.
With the updated app, you will have popular features at your fingertips, including:
- New Landing Page & Mobile Account Summary
- Redesigned Look and Feel Quick Menu Options (Accounts, Payments, Transfers, Deposits, More Options)
- Performance Improvements
- Streamlined Biometric Login
- 'Fast Balances' to view accounts without signing in
We look forward to serving you better with our new and improved Mobile App!
Turn your cell phone into your own virtual branch! Access your AgFed accounts anywhere at anytime!
What you can do with AgFed Mobile Banking*:
- Review account summary & history
- Make transfers between accounts
- Receive balance information through Text Banking
- Pay Bills through Online Bill Pay
- Send and receive money through the Popmoney® personal payment service
- Find a AgFed branch, other shared branch locations or ATMs through the Find a Location tool
- View your balances and most recent transactions right from the log in screen with Fast Balances
- Deposit a check with Remote Deposit
- Access and view eStatements
AgFed Mobile App
Ready to start using Mobile Banking today?
Download the AgFed Mobile app from the Apple or Google Play app stores. If you're already an Online Banking user, just log in and begin using the app! If you're a first-time user - no worries - just click "Enroll" and follow the instructions located here.
Click below to watch our Mobile Banking tutorial!
*Service requires Internet access from your mobile wireless device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply.