Introducing Advantage Checking - a high-yield checking account brewed just for you!
An Advantage Checking accounts offer the convenience of a traditional checking account, with the added benefit of a higher return on your money! You could earn 4.00% APY on balances up to $20,000.*
With convenient ATM access worldwide, digital banking options and no monthly service fees, you can bank with ease and confidence knowing that your money is working hard for you. Advantage Checking gives you more bang for you buck, so start banking smarter today!
- 12 or more debit card purchases and spending of $100 or more
- Recurring aggregate electronic deposit of $1,500 or more
- Receive eStatements
*APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Advertised APY of 4.00% is effective as of 12.7.2023 and is subject to change at any time. Dividends are compounded and credited monthly, based on the Average Daily Balance. Rates are set by the Credit Union and are subject to change at any time. Advantage Checking accounts are tiered. The dividend rate is paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance within each balance tier. The following qualifications must be met monthly to earn dividends:
- Currently enrolled in eStatements.
- Have a recurring aggregate electronic deposit of $1,500.00 or more to Advantage Checking. Transactions that do not qualify as recurring electronic deposits include, but are not limited to, transfers between AgFed accounts, deposits from an internet payment service, for example, Zelle®, and ATM deposits.
- Complete a minimum of 12 qualifying signature, PIN or Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions per month using the AgFed VISA® Debit Card linked to the Advantage Checking. Minimum debit card transaction amount is $100.00 cumulative per month. Debit Card transactions must be authorized and settled within the monthly qualification cycle.
If qualifications are not met at the end of the cycle, no dividends will be paid. Qualification cycle resets on the first day of the calendar month. Overdraft/uncollected fees may apply. See the Credit Union's fee schedule for additional information.
Advantage Checking will earn 4.00 APY on average daily balances up to $20,000.00. No dividends will be paid on Average Daily Balances of $20,000.01 and higher. The monthly qualification cycle is defined as the first calendar day of the month through the last calendar day of the month.
There is no minimum balance required to open. Limited to one account per membership. Membership qualifications apply.
Click here to view the complete Share Rate/Truth in Savings Disclosure.