AgFed Servicing Update: We are here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of March 20, 2020, all AgFed branches are temporarily closed. However, AgFed will remain open for business as usual and our staff is telecommuting from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday-Friday to take care of your financial needs. All mail is being processed during regular business hours.
There are many convenient ways to access your AgFed accounts 24/7 without making the trip to a branch.
24/7 Online Banking:
- Online banking is available 24 hours a day, and you can check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills, and much more! If you haven’t signed up yet, click the yellow “Login” button on our website then click “Enroll”.
24/7 Mobile Banking:
- With Mobile Banking, you can do all the above plus deposit checks using your phone’s camera. The daily deposit limit is $7,500, maximum check amount is $5,000. If you have not signed up for mobile banking yet we encourage you to download the AgFed Mobile app from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
24/7 Telephone Banking:
- Audio Response Teller (ART) at (202) 488-3130 or (800) 872-AFCU (2328)
- 24/7 member services: 202-479-2270
- 24/7 loans by phone: 888-451-5626
Loan Payment Options:
- Online Banking via Transfers. Schedule payments for immediate transfer, future date or to be recurring from your AgFed account or from your external accounts at another financial institution.
- Bill Pay. Set up Bill Pay at another financial institution to make payments on your AgFed loans.
- ACH Origination. Funds will be withdrawn from your account at another financial institution. Complete the ACH Origination/Revocation Agreement to set this up.
- Write a check and mail it to: P.O. Box 2225, Merrifield, VA 22116-9998. We are still processing mail as usual.
- Credit Card payments can be mailed to VISA, P.O. Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050.
- Call 1(800) 368-3552 or (202) 479-2270 to pay over the phone or have a representative set up automatic payments.
Tech questions? Use the video tutorials to learn how to use Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Online Bill Pay, PopMoney®, and more.
We are here to help.
AgFed values our members and their families and will continue to offer our members affected by the COVID-19 situation the best possible solutions to help carry financial obligations.
The solutions below are available to assist your financial needs.
Personal Loan Option - Members may apply for a Personal Loan.
- Rates as low as 6.49% APR*
- Flexible repayment terms up to 60 months
- First payment deferred up to 60 days
Skip-a-Payment Option - Members may defer payments on their AgFed consumer loans up to 60 days.**
- Request a Skip-a-Payment option by contacting the credit union at (202) 479-2270 or click here to complete and submit your request
Members with existing Holiday Club Accounts:
- No penalty to withdraw funds for 60 days
Members with AgFed Credit Cards:
- Cash Advance fee will be waived for 60 days
Members making loan payments:
- All fees associated with making loan payments by debit or credit card will be waived for 60 day
Members using foreign ATMs:
- AgFed foreign transaction fees which are normally charged after the third withdrawal within a month will be waived for 60 days***
If you have any questions about the above products or any of our financial services please contact us at (202) 479-2270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beware of scams during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to learn more.
CDC Resource Center:
As always, the safety, health and well-being of our employees and members is our priority. Please visit the CDC's resource center for the latest information on coronavirus.
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate.All loans are subject to credit approval. Term is dictated by loan amount. Rate may vary as it is determined by an evaluation of credit, amount, term and other factors. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Post-secondary school loans not eligible. Advertised rates are subject to change without notice. The estimated monthly payment for a $1,000 personal loan with a 12 month term at a rate of 6.49% APR is $86.30.
**Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. First Mortgage loans excluded.
***Only applies to AgFed fees.