AgFed welcomes all previous NARC members!
Instructions on how to register for Online Banking are below! If you need any additional assistance with this process, please call (800) 368-3552!
- Click the "Login" button in the top right corner of our website and click "Enroll."
- Read the Member Agreement and check the box to accept the terms.
- Insert the last four digits of your SSN, your birth date and your account number.
- Create a user ID and password (make sure it falls within the criteria).
- Choose three different security questions and provide answers.
- Select your personal image and give it a name.
- Experience Online Banking!
If you do not have access to a desktop, you can still enroll using your smartphone! Download our app and follow the same instructions to start using Mobile Banking!
As a new member of AgFed, you'll receive:
- Great rates on loans and share savings products.
- Access to 7 full-service branches throughout D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
- Access to our 24/7 Member Services and Loans Call Center.
- So much more!
We encourage you to explore our website for all that AgFed has to offer!
- Your existing NARC FCU ATM/Debit cards will be INACTIVE as of September 29th. New VISA Debit cards will be issued and sent the week of October 2nd.
- Quarterly statements will be run reflecting activity through September 30th and will be mailed to you in paper form only. In order to receive eStatements, you must be registered for Online Banking. Once you are registered, follow the eServices tab to be directed to eStatements.
- ACH/Payroll items received before September 30th have been posted to your NARC FCU account prior to the merger. ACH/Payroll items received after the merger have been posted to your new AgFed account.
Again, don't forget to register for Online Banking! Just click the yellow, "Login" button above and select "Enroll."
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at (800) 368-3552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Welcome to AgFed Credit Union!!