AgFed Credit Union is actively monitoring Hurricane Ian and is here to help our members affected by the storm.
We are here to help.
The solutions below are available to assist your financial needs.
Skip-a-Payment Option - Members may defer payments on the AgFed consumer loans up to 60 days.* Download a Skip-a-Payment form.
Hurricane Ian Relief Loan - Members in Florida may apply for a Hurricane Ian Relief Loan.
- Amounts up to $1,000
- Term of 6 months
- Rate of 0% APR**
- No credit check***
- Available to members in the state of Florida with a membership established prior to 9/30/2022
- Apply here using promo code 0929
There are many convenient ways to access your AgFed accounts 24/7.
24/7 Telephone Banking:
- Audio Response Teller (ART) at (202) 488-3130 or (800) 872-AFCU (2328)
- 24/7 member services: 202-479-2270
- 24/7 loans by phone: 888-451-5626
24/7 Online Banking:
- Online banking is available 24 hours a day, and you can check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills, and much more! If you haven’t signed up yet, click the yellow “Login” button on our website then click “Enroll”.
24/7 Mobile Banking:
- With Mobile Banking, you can do all the above plus deposit checks using your phone’s camera. If you have not signed up for mobile banking yet we encourage you to download the AgFed Mobile app from the Apple or Google Play app stores.
Loan Payment Options:
- Online Banking via Transfers. Schedule payments for immediate transfer, future date or to be recurring from your AgFed account or from your external accounts at another financial institution.
- Bill Pay. Set up Bill Pay at another financial institution to make payments on your AgFed loans.
- ACH Origination. Funds will be withdrawn from your account at another financial institution. Complete the ACH Origination/Revocation Agreement to set this up.
- Write a check and mail it to: P.O. Box 2225, Merrifield, VA 22116-9998. We are still processing mail as usual.
- Credit Card payments can be mailed to VISA, P.O. Box 71050, Charlotte, NC 28272-1050.
- Call 1(800) 368-3552 or (202) 479-2270 to pay over the phone or have a representative set up automatic payments.
Tech questions? Use the video tutorials to learn how to use Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Online Bill Pay, Zelle®, and more.
Visit the National Hurricane Center to stay up to date with the latest information on Hurricane Ian.
*Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. First Mortgage loans excluded. Hurricane Ian Skip Payment Request is only available to members located in the state of Florida.
**APR is Annual Percentage Rate. The estimated monthly payment for a $1,000 Hurricane Personal Loan with a 6-month term at a rate of 0.00% APR is $166.67. The advertised rate is effective 09.30.2022 and may change at any time without notice. This offer is only available to members located in the state of Florida with a membership established prior to 09.30.2022. This is a limited-time offer. AgFed reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.
***No credit check is required; however, the loan payment history will be reported. The maximum loan amount is $1,000.00. Only one Hurricane Personal Loan may be issued at any time, per member or membership.