For your convenience, AgFed operates five full-service branch offices and ten ATMs. Our free ATMs are located in the following buildings with limited access in the Washington, DC metro area and Kansas City, MO:
- Two ATMs in the USDA South Building at 14th & Independence Ave, SW.
- One ATM in the Sidney R. Yates Federal Building at 201 14th Street, SW.
- One ATM in the AgFed Riverdale Branch located at 4700 River Road, MD.
- One ATM in the Jamie L Whitten Federal Building (USDA Administrative Building) at 12th & Jefferson Drive, SW.
- One ATM in the John F Kennedy Center for Performing Arts located at 2700 F Street, NW.
- One ATM in the George Washington Carver building located at 5601 Sunnyside Avenue, Beltsville, MD.
- One ATM in the USDA Kansas City office building located at 805 Pennsylvania Avenue Kansas City, MO 64105.
You'll receive free, unlimited ATM cash withdrawals when you use your AgFed ATM or debit card at the eight AgFed owned ATMs in the Washington DC metro area and the ATM in Kansas City, MO. When you use ATMs in the Alliance One, Allpoint or CO-OP networks, you can make unlimited surcharge-free (fees charged by the ATM) withdrawals. After the third free withdrawal, AgFed will apply a $3.00 fee for using non-AgFed owned ATMs. View the current schedule of fees here. There are over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide on the Alliance One, Allpoint and CO-OP networks, so whether you're traveling on business, on vacation, or just at the corner grocery store, there's probably a free ATM close by.
Find the nearest FREE participating ATM.