COVID-19 Financial Assistance
AgFed values our members and their families and will continue to offer our members affected by the COVID-19 situation the best possible solutions to help carry financial obligations.
The solutions below are available to assist your financial needs.
Personal Loan Option - Members may apply for a Personal Loan.
- Rates as low as 6.49% APR*
- Flexible repayment terms up to 60 months
- First payment deferred up to 60 days
Skip-a-Payment Option - Members may defer payments on their AgFed consumer loans up to 60 days.**
- Request a Skip-a-Payment option by contacting the credit union at (202) 479-2270 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members making loan payments:
- All fees associated with making loan payments by debit or credit card will be waived for 60 day
If you have any questions about the above products or any of our financial services please contact us at (202) 479-2270 or email@example.com.
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate.All loans are subject to credit approval. Term is dictated by loan amount. Rate may vary as it is determined by an evaluation of credit, amount, term and other factors. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Post-secondary school loans not eligible. Advertised rates are subject to change without notice. The estimated monthly payment for a $1,000 personal loan with a 12 month term at a rate of 6.49% APR is $86.30.
**Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. First Mortgage loans excluded.