2.99% APR* Balance Transfer Rate for 15 Months!(1)
Take control of your debt easily with an AgFed VISA® Credit Card! Transfer your high balances at a rate of 2.99% for 15 months!
- No Annual Fee2
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Transfer Your Balance Online!
Members can now perform a balance transfer anytime, anywhere through Online Banking! Follow the instructions below:
- Log on to AgFed Online Banking by clicking the yellow "Login" button above.
- Once logged in, select "Accounts" from the main navigation.
- From the drop down menu, select "Account Summary."
- Scroll down to "Credit Cards and Lines of Credit."
- Select "Manage Account."
- You will be presented with the Credit Card Information screen.
- From "Quick Links," select "Balance Transfer."
Continue to follow the prompts to complete the credit card balance transfer request.
|Visa Platinum with rebates
|Visa Platinum no rebates(4)
||as low as 11.50% (Prime + 6.00%)
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate.
(1) Promotional rate is effective as of 01/01/2019 and may change at any time without advance notice. Rate quoted is for balance transfers from non-AgFed accounts only. Balance transfer rate applicable for 15 months for the first qualifying transaction. Rate will revert to the VISA® credit card rate after 15 months. Limited time offer. AgFed reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply. Cardholder agreement will be provided when approved. Qualification for the VISA® credit card is based on credit evaluation and other factors.
(2) AgFed VISA® Platinum and AgFed VISA® Classic have no annual fee. Other fees may apply. Refer to the full credit card disclosure provided at account opening.
(3) Rates effective as of 12/21/2018. All loans are subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions may change; member will be given advanced notice. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply.
(4) APR is based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin and based on evaluation of credit. Your APR will be disclosed at the time of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Prime Rate is 5.50% as of 12/21/2018.