Wawa Data Breach
Wawa experienced a data breach beginning at different points in time after March 4, 2019 and ending on December 12, 2019. Wawa announced the breach with an open letter on December 19, 2019. You can access the letter here.
At AgFed, your financial privacy and security are of the utmost importance. Here are some ways you can protect your information:
- Wawa is offering a one-year membership of Experian’s® IdentityWorksSM at no charge to you. You can learn more here.
- Change usernames and passwords - use a mix of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Monitor your bank accounts, credit cards and debit cards closely.
- Consider freezing your cards if need be.
Protect Your AgFed Accounts
In addition what is above, add more layers of security via AgFed's Online Banking:
- Set up alerts.
- Change your security questions and answers.
- Consider setting up fingerprint authentication on mobile devices.
If you suspect that you may be a victim of fraud, contact AgFed at (800) 368-3552.