USPS Delivery Changes That May Affect You
Effective October 1, 2021, the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) has implemented new service standards for first-class mail and periodicals that will affect long-distance mail. Local mail will continue to take 1-2 days to arrive. Mail traveling longer distances may take up to 5 days to arrive.
You can read more about the new USPS service standards here.
Here is how this may affect you:
- Payments sent via mail may take longer to arrive. Schedule payments earlier to allow for extra travel time.
- Allow for a couple of extra days for paper statements, messages, and documents from AgFed to reach you.
We have some alternative online services for you to consider:
- Sign up for Online Banking.
- Make one-time or recurring payments electronically with Bill Pay.
- Access your account through our Mobile App, anytime, anywhere.
- Sign up for eStatements.
- Make an instant transfer from any available AgFed account or transfer quickly and securely from an external account as well.
More convenient services are just a click away.