Skip-a-Pay this Holiday!*
Save a little extra cash this holiday season by participating in our Skip-a-Pay promotion! The criteria is below:
- Skip a payment twice within a calendar year with a total maximum of 4 times over the life of the loan1
- Skip a payment on any AgFed Auto loan or Personal loan2
- Must be a member in good standing with no AgFed delinquency in the past 12 months3
- Must have had the loan for a minimum of 12 months (Holiday/Summer loans and loans in which the first payment was deferred by 60 or 90 days will not qualify).
- Member will be charged a $35 fee for each loan skipped per month4
- Request must be received no less than 10 business days before loan due date
To access a hard copy of the criteria as well as the Skip-a-Payment Request Form, please click here.
*This promotion is only valid for the months of November and December.
(1) Members with GAP protection may only skip twice for the life of the loan per their GAP agreement.
(2) All Mortgage loans, STRI loans, Student loans, Home Improvement loans and Credit Cards are ineligible for the Skip-a-Pay promotion.
(3) Good standing is defined as maintaining positive balances on deposit accounts, current status on AgFed loans and regular account activity.
(4) Skipping one month includes 2 consecutive biweekly payments and 4 consecutive weekly payments for that month.