*This is a limited time offer. AgFed reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without advance notice. 1.Cruise certificate is for the cruise only and does not include airfare or transportation to and from the port. All port charges, taxes, customs and fulfillment fees of $39.60 per day/ per person will be the responsibility of the recipient of the certificate. A non-refundable $19 per person registration fee (total $38 total per certificate) is required with your registration form within 45 days of the issue date. Certificate expires eighteen months from date of issue. Recipient must complete the cruise registration form within 45 days. The certificate cannot be replaced, is non-refundable, and has no value, if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired. Additional restrictions and conditions may apply. Please refer to cruise certificate for complete details. Void where prohibited 2. For home equity loans, a minimum loan amount of $25,000 is required to receive offer. For new or existing Home Equity Lines of Credits, a minimum, one-time advance of $25,000 is required to receive offer. Previously funded loans or advances do not qualify. Normal underwriting guidelines and loan qualifications apply.
From upgrading to your dream kitchen, consolidating debt or even paying for college expenses, AgFed has the borrowing solutions you need with our fixed rate Home Equity Loan or flexible Home Equity Line of Credit.
Discover your home’s equity and get the money you need!
Home Equity FAQs
Up to 60 months
up to 80%
80.01 - 85%
Up to 84 months
Up to 120 months
Up to 180 months
Up to 240 months
Example payment: The estimated monthly payment for a $20,000 home equity loan, up to 80% LTV with a 120 month term at a rate of 4.99% APR is $212.07.
(1) APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates effective as of 03/17/2017. Rate may vary as it is determined by an evaluation of credit, term, loan-to-value (LTV) and other factors. All loans are subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply. Not all applicants will qualify for as collateral.
(2) APR is based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin and based on evaluation of credit. Your actual APR will be disclosed at the time of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Prime Rate is 4.00% as of the effective date indicated above.
(3) APR is based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin and based on evaluation of credit. Your actual APR will be disclosed at the time of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Prime Rate is 4.00% as of the effective date indicated above.
(4) All mortgage requests that are in first position must have an escrow account in order for the remittance of taxes and insurance. Property must be located in the continental U.S. or the District of Columbia, excluding HI, NY or TX.
(5) Minimum balance requirements exclude refinancing or current AgFed loans. The Credit Union currently waives the closing costs at loan origination, which is a conditional benefit being provided to you. The collection and recovery of these conditionally waived costs would only occur upon closure of the loan within 2 years of the origination. Minimum loan amount is $10,000. Maximum loan amount for 80% LTV is $250,000. Maximum loan amount greater than 80% LTV is $150,000. Current AgFed Home Equity loans/ lines of credit being refinanced require a new minimum advance of $10,000. Collateral used in a Home Equity loan/ lines of credit must be occupied as the primary residence of the applicants. Not all properties will qualify as collateral.