Furlough Line of Credit
A line of credit for members impacted by the government shutdown.
To qualify, you must:
- Be an AgFed member
- Be a Federal Government employee impacted by the government shutdown.
- Have an existing biweekly direct deposit of at least $400
Furlough Line of Credit:
- 0% APR* for 60 days from the loan origination date
- Loan amount not to exceed one bi-weekly direct deposit amount up to a maximum loan amount of $6,000
- Line of Credit limit will be withdrawn once the shutdown ends or after 60 days from the loan origination date, whichever comes first
- The first payment is due within 60 days from the loan origination date
- If the Line of Credit is not paid in full within 60 days, the balance will be amortized over 6 months at 6.49% APR.
- An automatic transfer should be created for bi-weekly payments for 6 months at 6.49%.
Terms and Conditions
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate