New Online Banking will be here on June 15th!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Online Banking will be unavailable on Tuesday, June 13th and Wednesday, June 14th, 2017.
Access to the new Online Banking platform will be available on Thursday, June 15th, 2017.
Our 24/7 Member Services will be available.
ATMs, debit cards and real-time available balances will not be affected.
There will no interruptions to our Bill Payment service. Payments scheduled for June 13th and June 14th will be processed normally.
- You will be able to log in with your current username and password.
- All members will have to select new security questions.
- All of your transaction history and eStatements will be retained.
- For Quicken/Quickbooks users, detailed information is located here.
- If you are a user of our mobile banking, you will have to delete the current app and download the newer version.
Bill Pay and PopMoney®
AgFed Bill Pay allows you to pay any company or person you owe via Online Banking. If you are already a Bill Pay user, there's no need to re-enroll:
- Your payees and payment history will roll over.
- If you need to make a payment on June 13th or June 14th, please schedule it prior to these dates.
- Any existing payments already scheduled will not be affected.
Our Bill Pay users also have access to PopMoney® personal payment service that allows you to send and receive funds. PopMoney® will replace the P2P (Person 2 Person) payments.
In addition to Bill Pay and PopMoney®, new features will also include a brand new look and feel, eBills, new mobile banking, plus so much more!